Hey, this is Gary,
Thanks for checking out this blog. You’ve come to the right place if you’re looking for an honest, comprehensive review of The Solar Stirling Plant solar plans.
First of all, you must know it’s not some new “free energy”, gimmick machine, that is to say it isn’t a miracle device that creates energy out of the blue, on the contrary it is a design which complies with the laws of physics.
The Solar Stirling Plant product itself is a complete manual laying out the solar power plans with instructions and illustrations to build a home solar power generator. It is said that it can generate more energy than the regular solar panels.
When you watch the official Solar Stirling Plant presentation video, you’ll see that the cost is only $49 and you can download the ebook with these solar plans instantly. It has a 60-day money back guarantee.
Here’s exactly what you get in The Solar Stirling Plant guide
• An Introduction – You’ll find some valuable facts about this solar power system that you may not have known, such as, unlike the standard PV panels, the Solar Stirling Plant is by wide margin easier and cheaper to build and at the same time more effective at harnessing the solar energy from the sun.
• The Components – The two components are The Stirling Engine and The Parabolic Reflector. The Stirling Engine was invented in 1816 by the Scottish inventor, Robert Stirling and is an amazing concept that uses heat from any source to generate electrical power, in this case it uses heat from the sun’s rays.
The Parabolic Reflector fully utilizes the sun as a heat source. It is a mirrored parabolic dish that reflects and focuses the sun’s energy onto the hot end of a Stirling Engine.
• The Construction Process – The first part tells us the material needed with illustrations and instructions on building it. This part may be skipped and from anywhere around $75 to $150 you can buy this type of dish online.
The second part is the construction of The Stirling Engine. You’ll have a list of all the parts needed to assemble this Stirling generator and all the corresponding schematics with instructive notes.
All of these parts can be bought in a local hardware store, hobby shop or online for around $100. Again, if you think you cannot make this yourself, just go to a local machine shop with the designs and they will make it for you, but you are assured that you really can make it without any problems.
• Constructing The Stirling Engine – The instructions with notes for the individual parts
• Assembly of the Stirling Motor Generator – At this point you’re almost done. The Stirling motor needs heat to run so you position the motor in the focus area of the parabolic reflector dish. The Stirling motor will then begin to rotate. All you need now is a DC power motor to generate electricity. They generally run between $30 and $70 and can be found on Ebay.
Other things needed are a battery to store the power, a charge controller (optional) which can be bought for around $20 on Ebay. A Dump Load if you are creating more energy than needed. This can be set up to send the extra energy to a hot water heater or/and ultimately have the excess energy go back into the local power grid and receive a check from the electric company each month.
• Maintenance – Information on keeping your parabolic dish clean
• Future Improvements – Connect more Solar Stirling Plants in parallel to your system. For future improvements there will be an update of this guide.
What are the bad things?
I hate hype, especially when it can be misleading. It’s true that the Solar Stirling Plant can be build for about $100, but let’s face it, beyond this, other expenses will be incurred to completely get this solar generator system up and running.
The same is true, however, if you were making your own solar panels, you would also need to be spending more than the initial cost of buying the solar plans and constructing the panel.You would need the add-on components to connect to your household power and get your solar energy system working.
I think we always need to recognize that this is a part of the marketing system we live in and we need to know that it always takes time and dedication, trial and error and added expenses to successfully achieve anything.
What are the good things?
You’re only spending $49 for the Solar Stirling Plant ebook and if you’re not satisfied, there’s a guarantee; you can return it within 60 days for a complete money back refund. That’s pretty fair!
The Solar Stirling Plant costs less money to build and less time than a regular solar panel. It is also more efficient at harnessing the sun’s rays to generate power even on cloudy days. It takes up much less space and several of them could be set up in a small area of your back yard.
It is easy to build, but sometimes a person would rather have someone else do the work for them. A regular dish can be bought online (Ebay) and covered with reflective mirrors and a local machine shop can make the Stirling motor for you and all of this is a small fraction of the price a solar energy company would charge you for panels.
There are more pros than cons about these solar plans, especially with the fact you can have your money refunded within 60 days.